The Englert Series A1300 Mechanical Standing Seam is an excellent solution for a roof structured with custom architectural details. It is designed to accommodate shallow slopes that are less than 3″ in 12″, mansards, walls and soffits. It also has a tight radius curving capacity, which is ideal in situations such as a cone-shaped facia.
The Englert Series A1300 is fabricated using concealed clips and fasteners and is mechanically seamed.
• Galvalume Plus® – 25 year steel warranty on acrylic coated
• Perma-color 3500 – 35 year steel or aluminum warranty on
ULTRA-Cool™/low-gloss Kynar 500® coatings
• Perma-Metallic 2000 – 20 year steel or aluminum warranty
on Kynar 500® coating
• Siliconized Modified Polyester – 15-year steel or aluminum
• UL-90 rated over 1/2″ plywood at 16″ wide with clips at
48″ o.c. (24 ga. steel)
• ASTM E-1646 water penetration tested
• ASTM E-1680 air infiltration tested
• ASTM E-1592 uplift tested
• ASTM E-84 Class A fire rating on coating and substrate
(24 ga. steel)
*Kynar 500® is a registered trademark of Atochem. N.A.
Galvalume® and Galvalume Plus® are registered trademarks of BIEC International, Inc.
ULTRA-Cool™ is a trademark of BASF.